Edit this text to make it your own. To edit, simply click directly on the text to start adding your own words.
Welcome to WRITE Way's Online News Report!
TOP 10 RULES I have found to be pertinent to Advertising / Marketing effectively:
1) Keep it SIMPLE! Many may think "fancy" works best, but FACT IS, GOOGLE has surpassed all other search engines for one simple reason. They keep it CLEAN. They keep it EASY. They keep it SIMPLE. (Even after 20 years!)
2) Don't knock competitors. Be honest about what YOU can deliver and keep the focus on YOU. I cannot stress this enough! WWWD has experienced "issues" with others where the need to defend businesses and / or people has occurred. Bashing other companies or individuals is NOT PROFESSIONAL, INTELLIGENT, OR WORTHY OF YOUR TIME. It isn't good, it isn't effective, and IT ISN'T MARKETING! STOP THE DRAMA...
3) Be upfront about what you can and cannot deliver.TRUST is vital.
4) If you can't deliver it, DON'T ADVERTISE IT!
5)Utilize all FREE marketing forums you can. So many cost NOTHING, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Travel Advisor and Yelp.
6) Keep in contact with your customers, old and new. Existing customers are your mouthpiece, while newer customers are earning your trust.
7) Know your goals and don't lose focus on them.
8) Know your audience; who you are trying to attract, and why.
9) Know your client's objective, and keep it... ALWAYS.
10) Don't treat clients like a paycheck. Know and keep the boundaries of professionalism. However, treat and view your clients as someone you would enjoy having in your life, even without a business relationship established.